Finally Elissar is rolling over on her own (she could do it before, but never on purpose). We spent a good hour yesterday playing "roll over". She was so proud of herself. The look of delight on her face was priceless when she realized she could get from one place to another without mama's help. She is also eating more solids. She is eating three times a day now. Breakfast is still not more than a few bites, but at least she is not screaming for boobie while I am trying to feed her.
In other news, I bought a teach yourself Arabic book. This one focuses a lot on learning to read and write rather than just learning to speak. I figured, since I am much better at learning what I can see than hear, this one might be good for me. I have still not found a good Arabic-English dictionary, which is quite surprising considering I am in the Middle East and all the bookstores here have exstensive foreign language and reference sections.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment