Saturday, October 18, 2008
Night Weaning
Elissar is still not sleeping through the night. I am so tired. It has been almost 9 months since I have for more than 4 consecutive hours. She usually wakes between 11-12 am, 3 am, and around 5 am. 5 am is the worst because I can't always fall back to sleep. Part of the problem is that I still have problems with engorgement. If she goes more than a few hours without bfing my boobs get really hard and painful. It is getting better though. Once we move into our new apt. in Syria, I am going to try and wean her at night. I hope it will go easily, but I am expecting some crying and I am not sure it will work. She doesn't like to eat much during the day and I that is why she wants to eat all night. Hopefully, if I can at least cut the last feeding I will sleep better and she will be more interested in eating solids during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment