I think I am finally getting a hang of this whole mom thing. Or maybe Elissar is just getting easier to take care of. She is definitely napping better and for longer periods of time and I have become mush more efficient when it comes to stuff like showering, cooking, and cleaning (I can now shower in less than 5, cook while washing dishes, and vaccuum and mop while holding the baby).
Thursday, October 9, 2008
It's Getting Better
I think I am finally getting a hang of this whole mom thing. Or maybe Elissar is just getting easier to take care of. She is definitely napping better and for longer periods of time and I have become mush more efficient when it comes to stuff like showering, cooking, and cleaning (I can now shower in less than 5, cook while washing dishes, and vaccuum and mop while holding the baby).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment